This activity can be used to pause the robot execution for the specified amount (in milliseconds).
- Time: number of milliseconds the robot to sleep.
- Display Name: action display name in your implementation project.
- Wait Before: number milliseconds robot to wait before executing the action.
- Wait After: number milliseconds robot to wait until moving to the next action.
- Abort on Error: True/False
- Retry Times: Specifies the number of times to retry an action if it doesn't end successfully. Default value 0 (no retry); Use -1 if you want to retry indefinitely.
Use Case 1: pause the robot 5000 milliseconds / 5 seconds in order to allow an application to open
Use Case 2: pause the robot 5000 milliseconds / 5 seconds in order to allow a browser to open on a certain URL
Use Case 3: pause the robot in order for an application to execute an operation before the robot performs the next activity.
In this example, the robot will display 2 messages at 3 seconds difference between them. The delay is set by the Wait activity.
Watch the robot in action:
You can see how the Wait activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities. You can check and download the example from here:
Wait sample project
The article doesn't fully answer your question, or you want to find out more? Ask your question in the ents, on our community forum, or contact our support team or your account manager. Whatever works for you, your question will find its answer soon!